The Real Truth About Hemorrhoid Treatment
Almost all cases of hemorrhoids and fissures can be cured without surgery. Many misconceptions exist about the treatment of and cure of hemorrhoids. You can get the relief you deserve without surgery by visiting HCA today. Our non-surgical office hemorrhoid treatment is the new gold standard. We can help you get relief today by starting you on one of our custom hemorrhoid compounds and if needed plan your office treatment using the safest and most effective hemorrhoid ligation device available. Do not agree to possibly unnecessary surgery without first trying our non-surgical office hemorrhoid treatment.
Why You Are Suffering From Piles
Many are unknown of the fact why they are suffering from piles. Lots of reasons are responsible for that. The first two things which play a vital role in developing piles are- diet and body weight.
Individuals bowel movement depends on their diet. You need to strain during bowel movements if you are suffering from constipation, and it mainly happens if your food habit is wrong.
Again if you drink less water, you can also suffer from piles.
How Long Do Hemorrhoid Symptoms Last
If your hemorrhoids are small, your symptoms may clear up in a few days without treatment. You may also need to make simple diet and lifestyle changes.
Some internal hemorrhoids become so enlarged that they stick out of the anus. These are called prolapsed hemorrhoids. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can take longer to heal and may require treatment from a doctor.
Some women will develop hemorrhoids during pregnancy. This is because the increased pressure in your abdomen, especially in the third trimester, may make the veins in your rectum and anus larger.
Pregnancy hormones may also make it more likely for your veins to swell. If you develop hemorrhoids during pregnancy, your symptoms may last until you give birth.
Read Also: Is Lavender Epsom Salt Good For Hemorrhoids
What Are The Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids
You may have no noticeable symptoms from internal hemorrhoids. Sometimes, a bowel movement may irritate an internal hemorrhoid and cause bleeding.
If the internal hemorrhoid is pushed outside of your anal opening, you may have bleeding during bowel movements and symptoms in the anal area that include:
How To Heal Hemorrhoids Without Surgery
It is certainly common for most folks with hemorrhoids that come with no symptoms and they are not even aware that they have piles till the condition get worse and cause unbearable pain and discomfort. Thus, anyone who has suffered from the discomfort of hemorrhoids knows that they are a problem to be avoided at all costs.
Symptoms such as itching, bleeding, and discomfort will generally flare up once your piles disorder gets out of control and you will need immediate treatment to end your suffering.
Read Also: How To Prevent External Hemorrhoids
Classification Of Internal Hemorrhoids:
- Grade 1 – A hemorrhoid is present but only visualized by a doctor with ansocopy or colonoscopy. The hemorrhoid does not extend out the anus.
- Grade 2 – The hemorrhoid extends out of the anus with a bowel movement or with straining. After your BM, the hemorrhoid goes back inside on its own.
- Grade 3 – The hemorrhoid extends out of the anus with a bowel movement or with straining. You have to manually push the hemorrhoid back inside the anus. If you have this, you should seek medical attention, but it is not urgent.
- Grade 4 – A hemorrhoid extends outside the anus and are not able to be manually pushed back inside. If you have this seek medical attention immediately. There are significant potential complications.
What Causes Internal And External Hemorrhoids And Simple Ways To Treat Them
Hemorrhoids are usually caused by increased pressure due to pregnancy, being overweight, or straining during bowel movements. By midlife, hemorrhoids often become an ongoing complaint. By age 50, about half the population has experienced one or more of the classic symptoms, which include rectal pain, itching, bleeding, and possibly prolapse . Although hemorrhoids are rarely dangerous, they can be a recurrent and painful intrusion. Fortunately, there’s a lot we can do about hemorrhoids.
Don’t Miss: How Do You Get Rid Of External Hemorrhoids
How Long Do Hemorrhoids Last If Untreated
There is no set duration for hemorrhoids. Small hemorrhoids may clear up without any treatment within a few days. Large, external hemorrhoids may take longer to heal and can cause significant pain and discomfort. If hemorrhoids have not resolved within a few days, it is best to see a doctor for treatment.
How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Without Surgery With Smoothies
Homemade smoothies are excellent solutions against piles as they act like natural stool softeners, making bowel movements less painful and damaging for the sensitive skin and blood vessels inside the anal canal.
Unlike medicines, natural stool softeners are free of side effects so if you opt for smoothies made of bananas, raspberries and blueberries, milk and lemon, youll not only reduce pain and bleeding but youll also strengthen your immune system, decreasing the risk of skin inflammation and infections.
Minerals and vitamins in these natural smoothies promote a healthier digestion and act like natural healing agents, helping the damaged blood vessels and hemorrhoidal tissue to recover faster. You can serve the smoothie in the morning or during the day, as besides being efficient in accelerating piles reduction, it will also increase your energy level and restore your zest for life.
Recommended Reading: How To Use Tucks Pads For Hemorrhoids
Things That Increase Your Risk
- Constipation or diarrhea that does not go away. These conditions may lead to straining with bowel movements.
- Being overweight
- A family history of hemorrhoids. You may inherit the tendency to get them.
- Being age 50 or older. Half of people who are older than 50 seek treatment for hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy and labour and delivery. As the fetus grows during the last 6 months of pregnancy, blood volume and pressure on pelvic blood vessels increase. The strain of labour also can cause hemorrhoids to start or get worse.
- Liver disease, heart disease, or both. These conditions may cause blood to back up in the pelvis and abdomen.
Ways To Treat Hemorrhoids Without Surgery
Hard-to-treat and severe hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during a traditional hemorrhoidectomy. But traditional surgery isnt your only option. According to a 2017 review of research on the subject, nonsurgical treatments provide an effective alternative to surgery.
Nonsurgical options typically involve less bleeding, less pain, and faster recoveries. We offer the following nonsurgical options:
Read Also: How Do I Shrink Hemorrhoids
How To Treat Hemorrhoids Without Surgery With Dry Figs
Perhaps the most effective food remedy for hemorrhoids is dry figs. Consumed daily, these stimulate peristaltic movements of the intestines, making digestion easier and preventing constipation. Also, they keep stools softer, eliminating the need to strain for passing the stool.
This reduces the pressure exerted inside the rectal blood vessels, minimizing the risk for blood vessel walls to get damaged and for veins to get swollen and protrude through the anal orifice. Moreover, thanks to their active ingredients, dry figs cause hemorrhoids to shrink, so they speed up recovery of the damaged tissues.
But how should you consume these foods for better results? Clean the figs thoroughly with hot water then soak them in a glass of fresh water and leave them like this until morning. Serve the figs and drink the water before breakfast and repeat the procedure in the evening, if youre looking for a solution on how to cure hemorrhoids at home.
Can Hemorrhoids Be Cured
Strangely, the term hemorrhoids is a term used both for normal anatomy as well as pathology of the lower rectum and anus. Anatomically, Hemorrhoids are the normal anatomical cushions composed of arterioles, venules, elastic tissue, and fat. The locations are at 3o clock, 7o clock, and 11o clock in the lithotomy position. Pathologically, they represent dilated veins present in the lower rectum and the anus. They are also referred to as piles.
Hemorrhoids are classified by their anatomic origin and by their relative position relative to the dentate line into internal and external hemorrhoids. External hemorrhoids develop from ectoderm while internal hemorrhoids develop from endoderm. Therefore external hemorrhoids are supplied by cutaneous nerves and experience pain but the deeper structures are pain-free
Symptoms of hemorrhoids include-
|2) Prolapse of mass during defecation|
|3) Pain around anus||3) Pain due to compressive symptoms|
Causes of hemorrhoids include
Proctoscopy is sufficient for diagnosing external hemorrhoids while anoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy are required to diagnose internal hemorrhoids and ruling out any proximal disease.
Recommended Reading: When To Go To The Doctor For Hemorrhoids
How To Control Piles
1. Avoid constipation and straining at the toilet: Try to maintain a healthy intestines at all times. It is not so easy with so called modern lifestyle. So, try to get up early, go for a walk, have a good and healthy breakfast, have an early and light dinner, go to bed early. Take fruits between breakfast and lunch time. Correct any intestinal disorder that you may have, so that normalcy is restored as soon as possible and you can build on intestinal health. A good and healthy intestine will ensure that you never get constipated and never have to strain. Reading, playing on mobile or laptops or watching TV while in Toilet is BAD.
2. Have a good night sleep:
3. Eat plenty of fibre: Such as fruit, vegetables, cereals, wholegrain bread, etc.
4. Have adequate good quality water to drink: Adults should aim to drink at least two litres water per day. You will pass much of the fluid as urine, but some is passed out in the gut and softens and regularises faeces. Water should be of good quality, ideally from a river source, should be soft and should have proper pH. Water from well, borewell, hard water is not advisable for good intestinal health.
Can I Pop A Hemorrhoid
The bottom line. Hemorrhoids can be extremely uncomfortable, but trying to pop them can just lead to more pain, complications, and discomfort. It can also leave you at risk of developing a potentially serious infection or damaging delicate tissue. When it comes to hemorrhoids, home treatments are pretty effective.
Read Also: How To Care For Hemorrhoids
Piles Treatment Without Surgery:
Restotab® helps to normalize pressure in veins and reduce congestion of veins around the Anus thereby reducing the swelling and discomfort.
Restotab® and Activiz® work in harmony to promote the excretion of waste and toxic free radicals. Xembran® helps remove any bacteria such as h pylori and helps regulate natural gut microflora to restore the balance and remove the root cause of the disease. They help to heal ruptured veins which helps to stop the associated bleeding and pain and help piles treatment without surgery. This way the systems will gain strength over a period of time and you diet will make sure the disease is kept at bay. This is the way to successfully cure piles.
Hemorrhoid Remedies You Can Try On Your Own At Home
There are several steps you can take at home to ease the discomfort caused by hemorrhoids:
- Take a sitz bath two to three times daily for 15 to 20 minutes. Sit in warm water, covering just your hips and buttocks. This can help reduce itching and irritation. You can take a sitz bath in a few inches of water in a regular tub, but small tubs that fit over toilet seats are also available for this purpose at pharmacies. Following a sitz bath, gently pat the area dry to avoid further irritation.
- Use ice packs on the area to relieve swelling and pain.
- Don’t push too hard or strain while passing a bowel movement.
- Clean your anus after each bowel movement by gently patting with moistened pads, such as baby wipes. Using hard, dry toilet paper, which may contain fragrance, can cause further irritation.
- Keep the area clean by bathing or showering daily with warm water. After bathing, gently pat the area dry. You can even use a hair dryer to dry the area.
- Sit on cushions rather than hard surfaces to help lessen the swelling of hemorrhoids and keep new ones from forming.
- Take over-the-counter pain relievers, such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin as needed.
RELATED: 6 Easy Ways to Prevent Hemorrhoids
You May Like: How To Get Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids
Medical Procedures For Hemorrhoids
If your symptoms are severe or aren’t getting better after a couple of weeks, your doctor may suggest a procedure to shrink or remove the hemorrhoids. Many can be performed in their office.
Injection. Your doctor can inject an internal hemorrhoid with a solution to create a scar and close off the hemorrhoid. The shot hurts only a little.
Rubber band ligation. This procedure is often done on prolapsed hemorrhoids, internal hemorrhoids that can be seen or felt outside. Using a special tool, the doctor puts a tiny rubber band around the hemorrhoid, which shuts off its blood supply almost instantly. Within a week, the hemorrhoid will dry up, shrink, and fall off.
Coagulation or cauterization. With an electric probe, a laser beam, or an infrared light, your doctor will make a tiny burn to remove tissue and painlessly seal the end of the hemorrhoid, causing it to close off and shrink. This works best for prolapsed hemorrhoids.
Surgery. For large internal hemorrhoids or extremely uncomfortable external hemorrhoids, your doctor may recommend surgery.
- Hemorrhoidectomy. The most effective technique is to completely remove the hemorrhoids. But recovery is painful and can take several weeks.
- Hemorrhoid stapling. This technique cuts blood flow to internal hemorrhoids and moves prolapsed tissue back in place. Recovery is easier, but thereâs a greater chance of the hemorrhoids coming back.
Just How Hemorrhoids Come About And Why This Happens To You
Hemorrhoids which are pillow-like vein clusters lying under the mucous membranes lining of your rectum and anus. The condition most of us call piles can establish when those veins become swollen and inflamed, much like varicose veins in the legs.
Too much strain while using the bathroom is one major cause of hemorrhoids. Changing the food that you eat and including refined foods, as well as drinking a lot of water, will aid in making stools pass easier. Assuming a squatting position may make it easier to avoid straining while having a bowel movement. Buy a small stool or use a wood box for your feet while sitting on the toilet. This relates to the reasoning behind a lack of hemorrhoid issues in various locations where the natives squat during their bowel movements, rather than sit down.
If you had visited doctors for treatment and it doesnt seem to have much help or improvement, the following will be SOMETHING that worth your attention.
Recommended Reading: What Can I Use To Treat Hemorrhoids
Symptoms Of Thrombosed External Hemorrhoids
External hemorrhoids can be felt as bulges at the anus, but they usually cause few of the symptoms that are typical of internal hemorrhoids.
External hemorrhoids can cause problems, however, when blood clots inside them. This is referred to as thrombosis. Thrombosis of such a hemorrhoid causes an anal lump that is
- very painful,
- tender, and
- often requires medical attention.
The thrombosed hemorrhoid may heal with scarring, and leave a tag of skin protruding in the anus. Occasionally, the tag is large, which can make anal hygiene difficult or irritate the anus. Even after such a hemorrhoid goes away, a residual skin tag may remain, and this may need to be surgically removed.
Enlarged Hemorrhoids: What Surgical Procedures Are Used To Treat Hemorrhoids
Sometimes the symptoms of enlarged hemorrhoids are so bad that treating the symptoms alone is no longer enough. Then there are various procedures that can be done to remove the tissue that is causing problems.
Hemorrhoids are normal cushions of tissue filled with blood vessels, found at the end of the rectum, just inside the anus. If they become enlarged, they can cause unpleasant symptoms. The most suitable type of treatment will mainly depend on the size of the hemorrhoids and the severity of symptoms. Each approach has its own advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the procedure, side effects can occur some more severe than others.
Sclerotherapy and rubber band ligation are generally carried out as day procedures, without an anesthetic. If someone has grade 3 or grade 4 hemorrhoids, doctors often recommend surgery. A general or local anesthetic is usually needed for this. You then have to stay in the hospital for a few days, and stay off work for some time too.
Read Also: Does Vicks Vapor Rub Help Hemorrhoids
Piles Treatment Without Surgery
When these veins get ruptured by passing hard stools or due to straining it initiates characteristic painless bleeding. Bleeding may be in the form of fresh blood drops or spurts of fresh blood. At this stage, bleeding is the only symptom that patients complain of. This is known as a 1st-degree hemorrhoid. When these congested rectal veins increase in size, the pile mass may protrude out during defecation.
After passing stool, the pile mass reduces by itself and sometimes patients have to reduce the pile mass manually. This stage is labeled as 2nd-degree piles. When these pile masses further increase in size they may protrude out during walking or sitting etc this is known as third-degree piles.
If you want to get rid of external or internal hemorrhoids treatment without surgery here we discuss some natural home remedies to treat piles problem without operation but before you need to understand pile types and common symptoms of hemorrhoids.